Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm leaving on a jet plane...


My bags are packed. I’m ready to go. It’s 5:36 PM. I’m sitting at gate E1B and the butterflies in my stomach are bouncing around like Dizzy Gillespie’s fingers on one of his frenzied jazz trumpet solos. I have embarked upon a journey with an unknown destination. Sure, I know many of the physical destinations I’m flying /driving/walking toward. I know I’ll be singing and living with host families. I know my flight is landing at approximately 9:30 pm in Denver. Yet as in life, these adventures are not about the destination. It’s about the journey, the process and that is where the mystery lies. So-- as I race to finish this post before boarding-- I’ll leave you with my tentative itinerary and thoughts of love for you all.
DENVER, CO - ORIENTATION AND STAGING: January 7 - February 6

ORLANDO, FLORIDA: February 7 - 13
   
VERO BEACH, FLORIDA: February 14 - 19  

GRAND BAHAMA ISLAND (FREEPORT): February 20 - 26  

BOCA RATON, FLORIDA: February 27 - March 6

TBD, FLORIDA: March 7 - 13

BRUSSELS, BELGIUM: March 14 - 28 

WAASSENAAR, THE NETHERLANDS: March 28 - April 5
  
EUROPE TOUR CONTINUED (CITIES TBD): April 5 - May 1

MEXICO TOUR BEGINS (CITIES TBD): May 2 - 30

MEXICO CITY, MEXICO: May 30 - June 13

END OF TOUR/CAST DEPARTURE: June 14  (BIRTHDAY!)

3 comments:

  1. We're with you all the way! T&J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny be well, safe and have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be with you in Blog young voyager! Go forth and sing well.

    Thornton

    ReplyDelete